Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 158555
Position Title: Contingent
• Perform a variety of testing types across multiple features
• Perform confirmation and regression testing on fixed bugs
• Participate in review of requirements and designs,assist with drafting requirements for new features/contents
• Able to work with designer/producer/engineer as a team player
• Help create test plans and develop creative / unique test scenario test case for new feature/contents
• Help prioritize issues for a bug-fixing faster
• Able to check the severity of issues
• Provide feedback on the effectiveness and efficiency of team processes
• New or + 1 years of QA experience on software industry
• Ability to understand QA tester role in development cycle
• Passion to learn new technologies and systems.
• Flexible and team-oriented, with good interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be proactive and self-motivated
• Proficiency with PC and Microsoft platforms
• Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, etc.)
• FIFA game experience is mandatory (FIFA console, FIFA Online 3/4, FIFA mobile or other console version etc)
Community / Marketing Title: QA Tester
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-22 02:10:39.45
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.