Location: Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Requisition Number: 158553
Position Title: DD I
We Are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is arduous. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
- Understand our needs and capture our requirements.
- Collaborate with studio and central PM team to establish the analytics project goals including our goals, scope definition, quality targets and time-frame.
- Responsibility for establishing an overall project schedule based on the individual task estimates.
- Collaborate with Senior analyst to ensure planned capacity and delivery of projects.
- Work with team members to manage risks and requirements; create and updates project risk and dependency lists.
- Improve processes for telemetry design, raw data intake, validation, mining and engineering and modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Determine the resource requirements to meet the task requirements.
- Validate task duration and determine task requirements.
- Establish a budget for each task, determine task requirements, and assign tasks to team resources.
- Establish test plans / success criteria for each task
- Manage the change request process
- You will report into Analytics manager in China, and develop a team of data analysts.
- 10+ years of software development experience; 8 years Project Management experience; 5 years of leadership experience (line management).
- Accommodate, mediate and conflict resolution skills.
- Communicate across all levels of an organization.
- Project management experience to manage multiple processes, people and projects simultaneously.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-13 01:38:46.347
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.