Assistant Producer II
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 158523
Position Title: Asst Producer II
Assistant Producer – NBA Live
This design position is responsible for gameplay content. The Producer will work with their team to create innovative and engaging ideas, designs and prototypes while maintaining EA's high standard of quality.
- Deliver on the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owner.
- Maintain all design aspects of live services through the entire project life cycle.
- Balance game with consideration to fun gameplay, player acquisition, and engagement.
- Retain original IP’s core brand values and game experience within the service at all times.
- Inspire live service teams and players through innovative and new in-game items and elements.
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent considered but not required.
- Experience in a live service environment
- 2+ year’s industry experience specifically in game design or quality assurance.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology.
- Broad knowledge of, and passion for, the casual, mobile or sports game genres.
- Database Entry Experience, specifically with SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project life cycle.
- Demonstrative proof of an open-minded, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
- Thorough understanding of gameplay theories and interface design ability
- Superior communication skills with experience presenting visions both verbally and on paper.
- Results orientated with strong documentation skills
- Awareness of trends in either basketball or basketball culture is a plus!
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-07 19:57:07.277
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.