Senior Producer (Apex Legends)
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 158449
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our players. We’re picturing someone who can ease communication across the team, support cross-functional workflow dependencies and risks, and help the team hit their development goals.
What you’ll do...
- Perform as a key member of the Production team. Help ensure smooth development processes by acting as a conduit of communication between departments, and providing support to the team in a variety of different capacities.
- Work closely with the Production team and department leads, keeping them informed of any issues or needs.
- Raise awareness of issues, and help remove roadblocks.
- Work directly with department leads to support priorities as needed.
- Help support scheduling needs. Take meeting notes and publish them to the team.
- Help track feature requests.
- Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
- Identify and help resolve team issues.
- Always evaluate and iterate to improve production and development processes.
- Partner effectively with other team members to support overall efforts of the department, and help define and encourage production best practices.
Ideally you will have...
- Experience as a Senior Producer seeing a AAA game/s through the full development cycle, from concept to ship.
- 5+ years’ experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
- Strong communications skills.
- Growing knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
- Proactive tendencies and an endless motor.
- Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
- Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
- Smart with strong intuition.
- Familiarity with bug reporting and related software.
- Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
- Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others’ time.
- Intense passion for video games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Producer (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-05 21:05:14.393
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.