Quality Analyst II
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Requisition Number: 158446
Position Title: Quality Analyst II
QA Analyst II
As a QA Analyst, you look at a game as not only a player experience but as complex interactions between Software & Hardware (ex: I/O systems, wireless communications, client/server architecture, external services, and databases). This requires an approach that wants to understand system designs and building a test strategy that both ensure functionality and challenges the system. The quality analyst must use analytical techniques (iterative process consisting of characterizations, hypotheses, predictions and experimentation).
- Determine potential risks and address concerns related to processes and development and QA teams
- Deal with bugs of concern or blocking
- Collaborate with test teams to ensure coverage of their test domain
- Create test levels for gaming systems
- Offer suggestions for automated solutions for attribute testing
- Foster relationships between design and quality assurance teams to encourage collaboration between the two disciplines
- Participate in stand-up meetings
- Draw lessons and share knowledge with the quality analyst team
- Quality Bugs – Well isolated with concise descriptions
- Test Strategies/Plans and Checklists for areas of ownership that ensure high level of software quality through prevention and early detection
- Status Reporting for their areas of ownership (Risk Analysis, RCA/CAPA, Defect Density, Performance)
- Experience writing and running test scripts using industry test management tools such as DevTest, TestRail.
- Understand Software Quality Assurance Concepts, Processes, and Troubleshooting Procedures
- Knowledge of the AAA game development cycle
- Knowledge of industry trends and consumer expectations and provide executable and qualitative feedback on the subject
- Identify additional opportunities for tool-assisted testing
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Analyst II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-04 21:05:17.47
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.