Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 158444
Position Title: Contingent
Assistant Producer - Live Operations (Temporary - 12 months)
EA is the world leader in mobile gaming with a portfolio of mobile hits including Star Wars, FIFA, NBA LIVE, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, Real Racing, The Sims and Plants vs. Zombies. The mobile gaming market continues to grow exponentially year over year and EA’s portfolio of world-class brands, access to external IP, and ability to create original hits puts the company in a unique position to increase this leadership position. Critical to this growth is EA’s ability to maintain our massive engaged audience and to successfully migrate these players to new games as they launch into the marketplace.
We are seeking an Assistant Producer to help the Live Operations team corral the multitude of deliverables and partners to successfully prepare for launch and run a world-class live service
The Live Operations team acts as a hub within the larger development team and is the eye of the storm for our current and future releases. Live Ops are constantly monitoring the health of the release and the community’s reaction, triaging live feedback and bugs, queuing up fixes and patches, reviewing future designs, creating and driving team processes and liaising with partner groups to ensure timely delivery of supporting assets and campaigns.
- Minimum of one year of working in video game development creating top-quality games. Ideally, this would be in a Production role and in the Mobile genre
- A passion for ensuring the player experience is paramount to the development process
- An ability to clearly communicate complex ideas in both verbal and written formats
- Exceptional time management skills to be able to balance multiple deliverables
- Clear bias for action and flexibility to pivot or adjust based on fast-changing needs
- Critical thinking to be able to quickly assess a situation and ask the pertinent questions to reach the key issue(s) at the heart of the matter
- A thoroughness and attention to detail combined with a willingness to take on a broad range of tasks from the technical to the administrative
- An ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: https://www.ea.com/careers/careers-overview/seattle
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-12 19:27:28.99
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.