Environment Artist (EA Originals Studio)
Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 158421
Position Title: Contingent
This position is with Glowmade, an EA Originals studio, and the best way to apply is to contact them directly on email@example.com.
You should provide examples of their work through a website, blog, email, or online album to be considered for this position.
Hello, we’re Glowmade! We’re a small but exciting company and the goal of our games is to unlock people's imagination and help them express themselves in wonderful, fun ways. Right now we’re busy building RustHeart, a co-op action RPG game for consoles and PC about creating, exploring and the joy of discovery.
3D ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
We’ve got big hearts and big ideas, and this is an opportunity to help grow our art team. Reporting to Adam Sibbick (Art Director) to you’ll work closely with him to help make our game even more beautiful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Research and prototype 3D things!
- Translate 2D concept artwork and direction into playable game art
- Get involved in setting the broader visual style of the game
- Work with artists and coders to get quality artwork into the game.
- Work fast and collaboratively to make your stuff happen
- A solid portfolio, demonstrating an ability to create a variety of high-quality game-ready 3d assets from start to finish
- Expertise in 3D software (Maya or 3ds Max)
- Create incredible textures and materials
- Examples of a broad ranging artistic talent that expresses an aesthetic eye and visual flair (including: games design, life drawing, photography, concepts, writing, acting, music, teaching, dance)
- Experience as an artist on released titles
- Experience using ZBrush
A FEW MORE BITS:
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant contribution not only to the game but to our team and the company. Everyone at Glowmade has a voice, and it’s important to us that you feel empowered and are given the time and space to use it.
We’re based in Guildford, UK and so we’d really like to have you here with us onsite. We offer a great compensation package and we are an equal opportunities employer. If all of the above sounds exciting and you think you can fill this important role, please get in touch. No agencies please!
Community / Marketing Title: Environment Artist (EA Originals Studio)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-01 08:48:57.877
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.