Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 158296
Position Title: Animator 2
Title: 3D Animator
Reports to: Animator Director
Our studio is committed to developing multiple styles of Next-gen games. Each member in the team has the opportunity taking part in different works such as motion capture, hand-key frame, cut scene, facial expression animation…etc. Besides, you can also study and use world’s top-level animation engine, and make the best quality Next-gen games in this industry.
- 5+ years of experience in 3D animation;
- Maya and Motion Builde are main software used in the project, but animators proficient in 3DS MAX are welcomed;
- Please choose your work with a more realistic style and note its hand-key frame or motion capture;
- Experience in Next-gen game or High-quality film animation is preferred;
- Experience in high-quality facial expression animation is preferred.
- Comfortable Office with chat area, lounge, game rooms, etc;
- Help employee improve by offering technical, artistic and linguistic courses;
- Working with colleagues of multicultural background; Everyone is Person In Charge, has the same share in dedicating to the goal which is making the best game.
Please send your resume to: Chinajobs@ea.com with Word format.
For your portfolios, please compress it as .zip
Community / Marketing Title: 3D Animator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-29 02:01:58.54
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.