Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
Multiple Locations: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania • Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Requisition Number: 158230
Position Title: Contingent
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
TA Operations Specialist – 12-month contract
The Challenge Ahead:
Reporting to the Global TA Operations and Programs Manager, the Operations Specialist is a crucial role in empowering all members of our organization to hire for all positions, located across the globe. Our team supports 130+ members plus partners across EA.
Focused on driving best practice, you will engage with users across multiple platforms to assist with any system issues or answer questions about process or policies. In addition to supporting recruiters and talent coordinators, you will provide insight to the operations team to identify opportunities to improve the systems/process based on support trends.
TA Operations Specialists manage the following:
- Provide end-user support to the ATS (Gr8 People)
- Assist with system configuration updates
- Work with TA Programs Managers to improve systems
- Work with HR and People Experience Operations on support/integration issues
- Identify common or new trending support requests and suggest ways to reduce
- Manage all Operations mailboxes (reply to or escalating requests)
- Monitor the internal Slack channels to help users self service solutions and answers
- Champion best practice across all teams
- Support new team members with system training
- Participate as an expert in TA projects
- Maintain TA systems for Employee Referral, Background Checks, interviewing and Reference Checks
- Run audits on essential ATS functions including; Workflows, Offers, Job Descriptions and user performance
- Work with diverse teams across time zones
- Interpret and apply company policies
- Experience of Talent Acquisition or HR systems or processes
- Understand the full-cycle recruiting process
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Fluent in English
- Personable and happy to help others
- Problem solver
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-11-04 11:31:44.127
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.