People Practices Partner
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 158223
Position Title: SR HRBP
We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Join our tEAm as a People Practices Partner. At EA, our People Practices Partners are involved with:
HR Program Support
- End-to-end ownership of regular HR program facilitation and training
- Supporting performance and development processes by facilitating discussions aimed at strategic talent development and retention
- Promoting awareness on tools and resources available, and supports employees and managers to use the tools effectively
- Manage learning and development related analysis, tracking, reporting, and general administration
Client Group Support
- Build strong partnerships with leaders, managers and teams across multiple areas of the business
- Implement our annual HR operational plan (e.g. compensation planning, talent planning etc.) to support leaders and managers with meeting their organizational goals
- Effectively coach managers to better engage their employees with development opportunities and plans
- Utilize knowledge of local employment legislation to partner with managers on addressing workplace issues
- Support and co-manage hiring activities, working with managers to establish talent needs, and coordinating with local Talent Acquisition to fill roles in a timely manner
- Fielding employee general HR inquiries around benefits, leave, payroll, etc., and guiding employees to self-service tools
- Focusing on providing exceptional service to employees/managers
- Understand People Experiences IT systems (e.g. Workday, Glint, etc.)
- Route queries to internal groups as needed
- Gaining an understanding of all benefits offered and how to support employees with general inquiries
- Facilitation of regular rewards programs
- Understand and articulate EA’s rewards philosophy, in order to coach managers to meaningful solutions on rewards management
- Developing an understanding of client groups & game teams (e.g. what they do, locations, size, etc.)
- Understanding common terms and processes used by partners
- Attending game team and EA town halls
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable with change, and sometimes ambiguity. You're enthusiastic, flexible in your approach, and open to learning during your journey with us.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 years’ experience in HR, ideally in an HR Advisor or generalist capacity supporting a wide variety of partners
- Demonstrated knowledge of Australian legislation, awards, policies and practices relevant to HR operations
- Adaptable and open to learning
Electronic Arts’ Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a Live Service mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, the Sims Mobile, and Need for Speed.
- Located next to Southern Cross Station
- Modern studio with excellent employee benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast, fresh fruit, and coffee!
How to Apply
To apply, please click the apply now button. To learn more about a career with EA, please visit https://www.ea.com/careers
Hiring in January 2020*
Community / Marketing Title: People Practices Partner
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-21 06:26:55.423
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.