Producer FIFA Mobile
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 158181
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
We are EA
And we make games — how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive experiences in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate and motivated people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping the most immersive and beloved titles on time and on budget.
Be it an Assistant, Associate or fully-fledged Producer — at EA Romania all producers work with the development teams to help create the next great chapter in our FIFA Mobile journey; a game played by millions of players around the globe every day.
At all levels of the production job family, to succeed you will require great knowledge, decision-making and problem solving abilities. You need to drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are important to all development processes. You should be a great team player and help form an engaging and fun environment.
As a Producer on the team you will partner with team leaders to help guide the creation, execution, and quality of features on a daily basis. You’ll be involved in the development of the game from early concept stages through production and finaling. So, if you have a passion for mobile gaming, enjoy overseeing feature creation and implementation, and if you like the idea of working on one of the game industry’s most successful franchises in one of the best office spaces in Bucharest, then please read on.
An understanding of FIFA Mobile, its history and mechanics would be a distinct advantage. A deep knowledge of football and a genuine passion for sport, coupled with a good eye for product quality and pursuit of the best-possible User experience(UX) are also important attributes to have.
What an Producer does at EA
- Be an essential member of the leadership team of your game area or project, directing the daily development through production and the game and live service.
- Work with the Game Director and Design Team to prioritize features and set quality targets.
- Manage and reduce project risks over the course of development and throughout live servicing the
- Be the voice of the players, and explain their expectations to the team.
- Work with other Producers, Designers, Artists and Software Engineers to improve quality and communication
- Work with the Development Directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
- Work with Art, Engineering, QA and Design Teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables.
- Partner and develop relationships with central service teams.
- Promote team morale and health. Encourage others towards positive working
- Drive and refine the game experience at all levels to achieve and exceed the desired quality standard.
The next great FIFA Mobile Producer needs:
- At least 3 years of mobile gaming development experience in a Production role.
- Deep knowledge of the mobile gaming business and an understanding of mobile gaming
- Experience with live servicing a mobile game and understanding how to achieve results to optimize KPls
- A passionate garner who plays mobile games and likes to share your gaming experiences with Being a fan of football and FIFA Mobile is a huge asset, but not a requirement.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about what is required to build great
- Able to easily distill down to what is most important, and create plans for removing obstacles and distractions.
- A experienced mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals
- Always out on the floor engaging with different members of the team to understand what is working, what is of concern and what needs improvement
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer FIFA Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-17 11:10:29.01
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.