Manager, Talent Acquisition
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 158112
Position Title: Recruiting Consultant
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging, that’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
EA India are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to head up our Recruiting team in Hyderabad. Alongside recruiting responsibilities, you will lead a team of three Recruiters and one Talent Coordinator. Partnering with the TA team and the business to ensure aligned talent strategies are in place to support all business groups, spanning technical engineering, mobile development studios, finance, customer experience and corporate functions. You will have worked in-house as a Lead Recruiter / TA Manager and be used to navigating a complex global organisation.
We are at our best when we pursue what we love and have fun doing it. Passion is essential to our business and connects all our employees. Be it a passion for games or a passion to be the best at what you do, it all makes a difference.
What a TA Manager does at EA:
- Reporting to a TA Director, you will manage the onsite Talent Acquisition team, with responsibility for coaching and development
- You will partner closely with the business and HR to understand hiring needs and implement proactive talent strategies that align with this
- End-to-end recruitment, delivering a great experience to both candidates and the business. Including sourcing, screening and assessing candidates.
- Test out new approaches to talent attraction, experimenting with technology and always focusing on improving our processes
- Design recruitment strategies to ensure we attract great people through direct sourcing
- You will be a talent advisor to instill a culture of recruiting among your business groups; promote engagement and best practice across the hiring process
- Ensure the ATS is updated in real-time and providing accurate reports on recruitment activity to your team, the business and wider Talent Acquisition
- Participate in improvement projects across Talent Acquisition
A TA Manager at EA needs:
- In-house recruitment experience in a lead capacity
- Experience within a recruitment agency, preferably in a lead capacity is beneficial
- People management experience, spanning coaching and performance management
- In-depth knowledge of the Indian recruitment landscape
- Experience recruiting across a broad range of levels, from high-volume projects to senior and exec hires
- Experience hiring for a range of business groups from technology to shared services
- Experience identifying and attracting top talent through direct sourcing channels
- To work in a varied and dynamic environment, where prioritisation is essential to meeting our goals in the face of changing constraints
- Focused on ensuring an outstanding experience for candidates and team members
- A natural curiosity to try new approaches, test new tools and think of creative ways to find top talent
- Manage remote relationships
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-18 20:51:57.227
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.