Cloud Solutions Architect - AWS
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 158100
Position Title: Applications Architect
Electronic Arts is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. Our game franchises are offered as both packaged goods products and online services delivered through Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 275 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
What will you do?
You will join a global team of architects, engineers, and other experts to help us deliver a secure and frictionless experience for users accessing applications and services. You will report to the Principal Solutions Architect and help to research, architect, document, and oversee development of identity services, including custom developed identity API’s, integration with SaaS identity platforms, designing and proving identity workflows, identifying solution gaps, proposing solutions for the identified gaps, and advising development teams on architect best practices. You will also create and maintain standardized architectural models of API, application, and identity services along with advising other teams on the development of standardized architectural models and frameworks. You have experience working with Serverless, microservices, event-driven software design, experience with identity solutions, and have experience gathering technical and business requirements from partners. Additionally, you will have experience with experience architecture and design methodologies and tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will architect and design custom identity services solutions and integration with identity SaaS solutions
- Understand business and technical requirements and translate these requirements into working solutions
- You have experience working with a global multinational team
- You will build great relationships within EA’s global community
- You will work independently
- Creativity and initiative are highly valued
- You will design and architect according to EA standards and best practices
- You will propose improved architecture and design processes and tools
- You will create design standards and processes for microservice, Serverless, and event drive software development
- You will create and design secure services according to EA and industry wide standards
- Accurately estimate development efforts and coordinate with the project management teams to plan, escalate, and mitigate project risk
- You will manage multiple concurrent projects
- Understand the business context and processes driving solution demand
- Contribute to the development of business and technical requirements
- Develop solution technical requirements
- Create and document runbooks and KT articles as it pertains to software architecture, design, troubleshooting, and support
- Lead and mentor junior team members
- Provide advisory services to external technical and business teams
- Ability to travel internationally (< 10%)
- You have 5+ years of experience with architecture and design methodologies and design tools (e.g. Experience Design, TOGAF, SysML, UML, Sparx Enterprise Architect, etc..)
- You have experience with Identity and Access management solutions
- You have experience with OAuth, OpenID Connect (OIDC), JSON Web Tokens, and JSON Web Keys
- Knowledge of MFA solutions such as OTP, webAuthN, Yubikey, Windows Hello for Business, etc…
- You have experience architecting and deploying solutions to cloud platform services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience architecting and designing AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Serverless, and Docker solutions
- You have experience with standard software and solution design methodologies (TOGAF, SOA, FaaS, BaaS, UML, SysML)
- Experience architecting and designing componentized services
- Experience coding infrastructure as a service using Terraform or Serverless or CloudFormation
- Experience architecting and developing applications and services
- Understand IT security principles
- Experience working with Gitlab, Jira, Confluence, and Postman
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, networking, DNS, etc...)
- Linux and Windows server administration
- Project management
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Solutions Architect - AWS
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-15 18:06:17.657
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.