Assistant Producer II
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 158091
Position Title: Asst Producer II
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, PGA TOUR golf, and EA SPORTS UFC. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports. com.
We are looking for a Systems Designer to join our studio in Orlando to work on Madden NFL Football.
- Support the game vision set by the Creative Director and several Product Owners.
- Set and maintain the gold standard for game systems in a franchise while assisting in the design and balancing of game systems throughout Madden.
- Work with developers across all disciplines and design leadership through all stages of development to support large systems and features that improve content and functionality of the game.
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- Communicate progress and resolution of problems.
- Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and new platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent considered
- 5+ years industry experience specifically in game design.
- 1+ shipped title where you were directly responsible for system design and balancing.
- Understand stat curves, player progression systems, and gameplay loops.
- Excellent creative, and with sound ability to write detailed design documentation throughout project life cycle.
- Excel (can perform complex functions) , wikis (e. g., Confluence), and wire framing tools is highly helpful.
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer II
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-11 19:08:51.703
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.