IT Business Mgmt. Operations Specialist
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 157954
Position Title: Sr ITO Services Specialist
We are looking for IT Business Mgmt. Operations Specialist who will be responsible for managing data quality and operational support of IT Business Operations tools. The Operations Specialist must be able to work independently and with business line subject matter experts (SMEs) and translate their needs into requirements, research and communicate best practices, and implement solutions that capture and automate EA’s business processes. As part of the IT Business Operations team, this person is primarily responsible for ensuring that EA’s assets are properly procured, tracked and updated throughout the full asset lifecycle.
- Provide proactive support to ensure EA’s assets are managed correctly using asset reporting to work with teams who manage the physical assets..
- Monitor daily/weekly usage reports to understand accuracy and consistency of the data.
- Work with technical support and operations teams to retrain and resolve issues related to data inaccuracies.
- Provide support for IT’s asset procurement function.
- Document current processes.
- Recommend process improvements and process areas can be reengineered using automation tools.
- Establish standards that detail policy and procedures associated with IT Business Operations including usage, integrations and auditing .
- Ensure all data is protected and backed up and all processes are reviewed regularly
- Assist in establishing a formal governance model and the creation of key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as specific measurements.
- Regular reporting to stakeholders and senior management
- Support EA internal partners and technical support teams in the design and enhancement of tools used within the Business Operations team.
- Propose and implement improvements to the current ITBM processes.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ITBM on internal systems related to procurement, asset management and contract management.
- Provide training on internal tools and process and champion new initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience implementing and managing solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle is a plus.
- Experience with Hardware Asset Management tools.
- Experience with Software Asset Management tools.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment
- Independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
Community / Marketing Title: IT Business Mgmt. Operations Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-04 06:13:29.15
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.