Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 157929
Position Title: Advanced Analyst
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Location: Chatsworth, Los Angeles
The Challenge Ahead:
The Senior Analyst will be a part of the Global Analytics and Insights (GAI) team stationed at Respawn Entertainment in the greater Los Angeles area. They will work directly with the Apex Legends Game Design team to analyze and provide insights to make the game more fun for players.
What a Sr. Analyst does at EA:
You will be working on game features to improve engagement and enjoyment with the product. Some of these features are complex ecosystems that will require the capability to evaluate and understand through data how to improve them.
As part of GAI, you will work collaboratively with other data aficionados to build new insights and share your findings in a variety of ways, ranging from 1:1 chats up to studio-wide presentations.
Finally, you will work to support game mechanics cooperatively across a wide range of partners including Product Management, Game Design, Game Development, Studio Executives, Brand Management, Marketing, Finance, etc.
The next great EA Sr. Analyst has:
- 3 or more years of analytics experience
- Expert querying ability using large disparate datasets
- Excellent visualization skills and ability to present to non-technical audience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand various perspectives
- Capable self-management and experience with modern work tracking tools
- Experience with progression systems and digital economy a plus
- Passion for gaming, preferably with FPS games like Apex Legends
…and a true believer in the “Player First” game development philosophy
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that was founded in 2010 and acquired by Electronic Arts in 2017. Respawn aspires to create creative hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our shipped work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, and Titanfall 2. We are currently developing the Star Wars™ action-adventure game Jedi: Fallen Order, virtual reality game Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond, and are continuing development for our live free-to-play game, Apex Legends. The opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry awaits our future team members.
Benefits & Perks
- Great compensation package and bonus (relocation assistance available)
- Comprehensive health, dental and benefit packages
- State-of-the-art onsite gym with 24/7 access, onsite company-sponsored yoga, strengthening, and other fitness classes, dry-cleaning, massages, and car washes available
- Free games and company store with discounts on games and consoles.
- Education assistance and commuter benefits
- Pension with company match
- Maternity and paternity plans
- Employee referral bonus program
- And more!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-02 16:04:12.497
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.