Billing Coordinator, Business Planning (Part-time)
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 157927
Position Title: Marcom Specialist I
Billing Coordinator, Business Planning
We are seeking a billing coordinator (part time) to assist with the day-to-day billing support of our Marketing Communications team. The Marketing Communications (Marcom) group sets the strategy, produces the content, and executes the marketing campaigns for our games. This position will contribute to the Marcom team by ensuring that all billings are managed in a timely manner. The Billing Coordinator will assist in the execution of invoice processing across the portfolio of titles. The ideal candidate will have experience working simultaneously with multiple tasks while operating under set deadlines.
- Initiate and fully execute the vendor set-up process:
- Collect information, send to AP via TAP tool, track progress and maintain information in database
- Leverage system tools to facilitate communications via vendor and Purchasing
- Work with Finance partners and team leads to ensure month end deadlines are met
- Partner with Legal, Procurement, and Business teams to facilitate contract set-up and negotiations for Marketing activations
- Create Purchase Orders for functional spend and track and submit invoices against corresponding POs covering Production, Media and Community
- Audit all incoming vendor invoices to ensure naming standard is in compliance with EA AP policy.
- Foster and maintain relationships across the Billing team to develop understanding of existing ways of working and identify areas of opportunities to standardize or develop new processes.
- Assist Billing Manager with special projects (i.e., new policy implementation)
Required Skills And Experience
- Proven experience as billing coordinator or similar position
- Min intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity in Oracle and Salesforce a plus but not required
- Comfortable with mathematics and financial data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working individually as well as with a team
- Great attention to detail
- Service oriented attitude
- Critical thinker who can analyze situations and come up with creative solutions that are compliant with EA policy
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Excellent ability to organize and coordinate tasks
- BS/BA in Accounting or relevant field a plus but not required
Community / Marketing Title: Billing Coordinator, Business Planning (Part-time)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-08 19:07:02.35
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.