Producer - FIFA Ultimate Team
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 157917
Position Title: Asst Producer II
The Role: Producer
At EA, Producers are the creative visionaries for the product. They are the individuals who build and motivate teams to accomplish their goals of shipping AAA quality titles on time and on budget.
What an Producer Does At EA:
As an Producer on FIFA, you will use your understanding and passion for the beautiful game to add to the creative execution and business success of the game team. Reconciling the business and creative needs in order to create an inspirational product can be achieved through effective relationships with other parts of the EA organization (Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, HR, etc) and a strong desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements.
You need to drive team culture by initiating, fostering, maintaining, and managing others towards positive working relationships with partners who are critical to both current and future development process. You must be a great team player and help form a stimulating and fun work environment.
- As an Producer on Ultimate Team you will be partnering with Game Designers and Producers to help drive the creation, execution, and quality of features on a day to day basis. You’ll be involved in various aspects of the game from the early concept stages through production and finaling.
- Raise awareness of issues, and help remove roadblocks.
- Assist Producers and Development Directors in identifying and resolving game development issues.
- Understanding FIFA Ultimate Team game systems and consider different perspectives.
- Understanding the game experience from both the player’s perspective as well as the intended design.
- Experience working in video game development creating top-quality games. Ideally, this would be in a Production role.
- Experience in Software Product Development. Ideally, as a Product Owner/Product Manager
- A gamer who plays regularly and likes to share your gaming experiences with others. Being a fan of football and FIFA Ultimate Team is a huge asset, but not a requirement.
- Ability to work closely with a large team through all phases of the product development process. Understand what is working, what is of concern, and what needs to be improved.
- Analytically minded, getting the data you need to support your ideas and drive your decisions
- Results oriented, able to easily distill down to what is most important, and create plans for removing obstacles and distractions
- Familiarity with bug reporting and related software.
- An ability to clearly communicate complex ideas in both verbal and written formats
- Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others.
What's In It For You:
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location:
Community / Marketing Title: Producer - FIFA Ultimate Team
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-01 13:26:16.28
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.