Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Requisition Number: 157908
Position Title: Data Scientist I
Our analytics team consists of professional that are passionate about strive towards finding the best way to solve problems using data. As part of the newly created Data Analytics Team, this role will be an enabler of transformation of our area.
We are looking for a highly motivated, resourceful, team-oriented. We’re looking for talented data scientists who have applied experience in the field of Machine Learning, Data Science and NLP.
- Design, develop, test and deploy Data Science and AI solutions.
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment of data-driven machine-learned (ML) models targeting NLU and ER applications.
- Create visualizations and reports of the results.
- Support teams and individuals across the business in identifying impactful opportunities for advanced analytics.
- Communicate outcomes to various project stakeholders, including senior management.
- Own, improve and promote best practices and scientific methods for ML, advanced statistics and predictive modeling.
- 6+ years of industry work experience analyzing large datasets
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Science, the available algorithms and how to implement them.
- Knowledgeable with Data Science tools and frameworks (i.e. Python, Scikit, NLTK, Numpy, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, R, Spark)
- Strong familiarity with Machine learning and Deep learning methodologies. Experience and/or motivation to work on modern Deep Learning approaches to NLP: text classification, domain-specific models.
- Experience in NLP/NLU. Experience with NLP libraries such as NLTK, openNLP, Stanford-NLP, WordNet, SAS Text Miner or other NLP software.
- Knowledge of data query and data processing tools (i.e. SQL)
- Experience with GPU acceleration
- Knowledge of Web App development.
- Experience with integrating applications and platforms with cloud technologies (AWS and Azure)
- Knowledge of external data available in the market and the different vendors.
- Interest in reading academic papers and trying to implement state-of-the-art experimental systems
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Scientist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-10-01 10:49:34.01
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.