FIFA - C++ Software Engineer
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 157840
Position Title: Software Engineer II
The C++ Software Engineer is a critical part of the game creation process. Involved in architectural design and implementation of game features on multiple platforms, he/she works with designers, artists and other engineers to build state of the art experiences for worldwide audiences.
What a C++ Software Engineer does:
- Develops new features, engine components and tools.
- Create reusable & scalable software modules.
- Writes technical design specifications.
- Designs, maintains, implements, tests and debugs code, pipelines and other game-related sub-components and packages
- Profiles and optimizes modules of the game.
We’re looking for:
- C++ proficiency.
- Passionate by building games and interest or knowledge in at least one related domain: AI, gameplay, physics, rendering, game tools, low level engineering, online & connectivity, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of software design principles, object-oriented programming concepts and common design patterns.
- Strong grasp on algorithms and data structures.
- Familiar with multiple debugging techniques.
- Strong understanding of code revision control workflow and tools.
- Experience with performance profiling tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
What’s in it for you?
Comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality.
Are you ready to join the game?
Who WE are?
We are EA Romania … and we make games – how thrilling is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Are you ready to join the game?
Community / Marketing Title: FIFA - C++ Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-30 07:10:48.767
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.