Executive Meetings and Events Producer
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 157745
Position Title: Event Producer
- Execute and support the strategic planning and production of high value business meetings and events that deliver a premium local and broadcast experience, as well as the corporate and product narrative, premium guest experience, and maximum ROI. Events and meetings to include GPM, EA PLAY and Gamescom as well as executive meetings, consumer, retail, competitive gaming, influencer and press events.
- Drive business meetings and event plans in partnership with CFX teams including Marcom Activation and Strategy, Global Communications, Business Leader Sponsors, Workplace Services, IT, Security and Administrative Assistants.
- Facilitate consumer-facing and internal attendee communications and guest experience touchpoints including info packets (Know Before You Go), ticketing and registration.
- Ensure all events meet EA and title-specific objectives, reach metrics and adhere to spending guidelines.
- Facilitate project, load-in and rehearsal schedules.
- Manage a matrix of vendors including AV, Transportation, Construction, Art/Design, IT and Show Services that includes details regarding products and services, payment requirements, hours of operation, and contact information
- Negotiate contracts and act as a point of contact for event vendors and internal partners, such as Legal, GSS and Finance.
- Oversee budget tracking to drive operational efficiency.
- Responsible for creating and updating all event/meeting calendars, shipping, maintaining and organizing event equipment, booking hotels, transportation and catering.
- Manage event assets and route for approvals as needed.
- Research new event opportunities.
- Staff events and assist/oversee with set-up and break-down as needed. Some travel, evening and weekends may be required.
Education, Experience and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in hospitality management, marketing, business, communications, or related fields a plus (or equivalent experience)
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, event planning, hospitality and/or conference services management.
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once, always anticipating the next move and needs within the team and for customers.
- Creative/clever problem solver who is comfortable making decisions and/or collaborating with team members. Not afraid to ask questions or raise concerns.
- A high-energy, self-motivated, team player who is willing to jump in and help with big projects and learn on the go.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office, possess strong Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet research and database skills. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CAD experience a plus. Google Suite / Drive experience.
- Sound judgment and discretion; strong ethical character capable of handling confidential and financial information.
- Interpersonal savvy: ability to work effectively with numerous remote colleagues and across many different departments within the company.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Meetings and Events Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-20 14:58:41.247
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.