Subscriptions Content Planning Manager
Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 157721
Position Title: Sr. Demand Planning Analyst
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
EA’s Subscriptions & Platform Strategy (SPS) team is looking for a curious and collaborative professional who can be our next Subscription Content Planning Manager.
This critical commercial and operational role gives the opportunity to optimise the programming of a gaming subscription content calendar, juggling inputs from various teams such as Marketing, Business Development and Demand Planning.
The best thing about being a part of the SPS team at EA? We’re bringing innovation to players through a new business model that lowers barriers to experiences they will love!
What a Subscription Content Planning Manager does at EA:
- Coordinate the subscription content calendar across multiple teams and recommend ideal content programming on console and PC
- Ensure all teams have up-to-date information on gaming subscriptions, evaluating content libraries and reporting out on trends
- Track and improve efficiency of the content acquisition pipeline from prospecting through execution through to expiration
- Review content performance and identify insights that will improve content acquisition and programming
- Provide detail on content KPIs for subscription management reporting
The next great EA Subscription Content Planning Manager also needs:
- 3-4 years of experience in commercial planning & analysis
- Strong organisation and analytic skills
- Understanding of commercial performance – forecasts, P&Ls
- To be able to work cross-functionally, aligning diverse stakeholder needs to a great outcome
- Speak and write fluent English
- Passion for entertainment and/or gaming is a must - subscription experience a plus!
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme
- Central location in Guildford (5 minutes from main train station)
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Stock plans
- Free onsite gym
- Employee discounts
- Rail season ticket loan
- Annual game points and digital download allowance
- Onsite café
- 25 days holiday (including 3 days company shutdown days between Christmas & New Year)
- Two annual staff parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Casual dress code
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Subscriptions Content Planning Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-19 13:53:02.8
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.