Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 157692
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
We are DICE Los Angeles
Our mission is to create world class entertainment and we work in a manner that is different from the rest of the industry. We believe that our games reflect the means by which they are produced. The ones that are crafted in an inspiring climate have qualities that resonate to gamers. At DICE LA, you will be empowered to have a creative stake in everything you do. We have a flat creative hierarchy where everyone is a game maker, no matter what they do. We also firmly believe that in order to achieve peak performance one must have a balance between work and personal life.
We want this to be the studio where you do the best work of your career.
We are looking for a passionate, talented and experienced Producer with a proven track record of leading teams to global success, someone who is eager to join us in our drive to push quality to the next level.
As a Producer your responsibility is to own and drive a significant part of the game and lead a cross-discipline development team through launch and into what should be many years of successful blockbuster live service.
This is a key role that involves a high level of interaction with team members, development partners, project and studio leadership.
- Shape and drive the production for a significant part of our game and its live service
- Actively and deliberately balance the needs of the players and the business
- Establish, drive and communicate the long-term roadmap for the area of responsibility
- Create highly efficient pipelines for her/his area of responsibility, managing internal and external developers
- Work closely with project leadership and stakeholders to ensure high-quality execution against key deliverables
- Set quality targets and drive processes to ensure those targets are being met
- Define and own the KPI's for her/his area of responsibility
- Use data and analytics to drive decision making and ensure that decisions are made in a timely fashion
- Provide strong leadership, inspire and motivate the team through personal example and enthusiasm
Skills We Look For:
The successful candidate will have a strong mix of creative, leadership, technical, innovative and managerial experience from the live services gaming space.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience as a Producer in AAA games
- Experience managing medium-large internal and external teams within the video game industry
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing game project plans
- 3+ years of experience leading, motivating and driving teams to success
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation, change management, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to successfully partner across global organizations and studios
- Sound decision-making based on both data analysis, market knowledge, and personal judgement
- Assertive and motivated team player
- High degree of initiative, takes opportunities to make improvements
- Ownership mentality: accountable, invested in outcomes
- Humility and Integrity
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
Apply online with a resume.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-18 21:20:40.9
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.