FIFA - Presentation Content Designer
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 157681
Position Title: Associate Concept Artist
As a Presentation Content Designer you will define, design and create cinematic content of the game. You will collaborate with producers, art directors, game designers, programmers and artists to create compelling, authentic and exciting in-game sequences for football fans around the world.
- Assist Producers and Lead to document, design, prototype and implement various in-game cinematic sequences within the timeframe and at a high level of quality.
- Collaborate with various teams (artists, rendering, animators, gameplay, audio, interface) to identify and define requirements for implementation of Presentation features.
- Create cameras and sequences of shots that convey the authenticity of a live football match broadcast.
- Gather references, analyze, design and present data back to the team.
- Understanding of composition, timing, camera positioning and camera movement.
- Working with game editing tools.
- Understands the game development process from concept to final product release.
- The ability to take direction, work independently and maintain focus on your goals.
- Avid video gamer with a passion for football world and football games.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- A positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Previous game development experience is preferable.
- 3D software and/or game editors (Unity, Unreal, etc.) knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and basic texturing knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in working on cinematics is a plus.
- Experience with visual scripting is a plus.
- Cinematography/Photography enthusiast.
Community / Marketing Title: FIFA - Presentation Content Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-18 15:50:10.79
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.