Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 157591
Position Title: Associate Recruiter
We are EA
Electronic Arts is a community of artists, storytellers and technologists working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We’re building a company that thinks about the player experience at every step. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
Headquartered in Redwood City, EA's engineering, game development, and publishing operations take place in a network of locations, stretching from Shanghai to Stockholm, Melbourne to Montreal. No matter which of our studio locations you join, you’ll feel the support of EA’s global brand, while immersing yourself in a culture that inspires you to thrive, take risks and dream big. Our unique studios create amazingly creative and fun games - adrenaline filled warfare, galaxy-spanning adventures, high-speed racing, and sports so realistic you can practically feel the grass under your feet.
It is an exciting era for our industry, and an exciting time to join the team at EA!
The Challenge Ahead:
Working as part of a global team, our Recruiters develop communities of talent, while responding to our needs, creating detailed recruitment project plans, which encompass timelines, strategies, cost, resources, and return of investment of multiple recruiting activities and efforts. They also track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics on recruiting activities.
What You'll do at EA as an Associate Recruiter:
- Partner on the end-to-end recruitment process, delivering a great experience to both candidates and your business partners. Including sourcing, screening and assessing candidates.
- Partner closely with the Talent Coordinator to set-up jobs on the ATS, arrange interviews and create offer paperwork.
- Partner with hiring managers; engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process.
- Identify and source top talent using appropriate tools, maintaining an up-to-date applicant tracking system.
- Attend conferences and events, networking and promoting corporate referral programs.
- Build a strong candidate pipeline, by responding to our needs.
- Create detailed recruitment project plans, which encompasses timelines, strategies, cost, resources, and return of investment.
- Track critical recruitment data, producing regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Participate in improvement projects across Talent Acquisition.
The next great Associate Recruiter needs:
- Account management for the best candidate and hiring manager experience.
- 1+ years of Recruitment experience in high-tech, creative or entertainment.
- Experience recruiting across a mix of creative and technical disciplines
- Desire to jump in quickly and hit the ground running
- Passion for games
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Recruiter
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-12-06 21:44:10.867
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.