Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Respawn
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 157567
Position Title: Senior Brand Manager
ROLE: Senior Brand Manager, Respawn
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a dynamic, Sr. Brand Manager with achievement in brand strategy, product marketing, and live service marketing. At EA, you will join a team that is shaping the global presence and influence across exciting franchises.
The Sr. Brand Manager for Respawn sits within the Global Brand Management team and will lead launch and live services marketing strategies for EA’s award-winning studios. Reporting to the Brand Marketing Director at Respawn, you will create marketing and brand strategy for games across both Respawn and DICE LA. You have expertise in product marketing, digital marketing and brand strategy. You must excel at marrying science and creativity to delight customers and partners, working with cross-functional teams to build brands. You excel in a dynamic, creative environment and enjoys working collaboratively.
- Establish long-term brand vision, brand identity and creative direction that ensure consistency in messaging across all player touchpoints
- Collaborate with game teams to develop product and live services roadmap, building strategic plans around user acquisition, engagement and retention, and help meet the plans
- Work with teams in publishing, creative services, channel marketing, and sales to provide product branding, positioning, and audience insights
- Curate, sharing, and managing live services insights by which every cross-functional team who contributes to the end-to-end player journey builds their plans.
- Analyze performance data, including sales and in-game data, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies to improve results.
- Manage relationships with your partners across studios, publishing and other teams ensuring agreement
- Partner with Consumer Insights team throughout the year to test merchandising, messaging, game features (and concepts), and improve player experiences based on those findings.
- Conducting ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing key brand strategies
Skills / Competencies:
- Deep experience in brand management, brand strategy, product marketing
- Project management and coordination across teams and external partners.
- Understand consumer live service
- Experience building marketing strategies and building tactical plans
- Experience taking a product or service from consumer insight, to ideation, to market
- Prior work with mobile technology, first party stores, and gaming industry data sources a plus
- BA/BS degree
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 years working in marketing roles at top tier companies or consumer brands.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Brand Marketing Manager, Respawn
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-24 16:26:05.827
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.