Trade Marketing Coordinator
Location: Guildford, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 157558
Position Title: Contingent
Trade Marketing Co-ordinator – 12-month contract, starting October 2019
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The successful person will be responsible for supporting the IPO (International Publishing Organisation) Trade Marketing Manager. The role encompasses the development and delivery of all in-store Point of Sale (POS), online Retail assets for EA globally, from internal planning through to external execution. Delivery in an efficient and timely manner on activity is critical to coincide with title launches and events. Strong attention to detail and effective communication with EA’s internal functions, with EA teams in local markets, and with the external service provider is a must to deliver to expectation. The output of this role will be showcased across EA’s global network.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Project manage retail campaigns for all key titles, throughout the product lifecycle. This includes digital assets and physical point-of-sale materials
- Work with cross functional teams across the business, upholding Trade Marketing to the forefront of all decisions
- Manage the localisation of all commercial related assets vital for the retail landscape
- Manage all internal and external asset approvals:
- Provide assets to EA functions (GBM, Legal, Marcom Producers & Marcom Activation) and 1st Party to ensure approval within deadlines
- Work with local markets:
- Support the Commercial Program Managers – record actions and outcomes from the regular calls, update agreed actions and responsibilities.
- Ensure all assets localised for each relevant territory
- Provide regular updates to local markets on campaign, asset and go-to-market plan status
- Ensure all POS assets are shared with non-EU territories (NA, LATAM & APAC) on time and in appropriate format to enable local production
- Ensure all bespoke retail online assets are shared with all regions on time and in the appropriate format to enable speedy go-live and/or local production
- Work with local markets to resolve and/or mitigate any POS production/delivery issues
- Support local markets to with development of assets for EA branded in-store space with retailers, using innovative and creative solutions to drive the profile of year-round EA content
- Support the growth of digital subscriptions and extra content at retail
- Developing new strategic and innovative methods of communication in the retail landscape
- Creating opportunities for product education and product growth
- Building on wider marketing campaigns – and tailoring for the retail environment
- Manage the creative agencies for all POS assets:
- Share EA’s ‘Brand Design System’ elements
- Provide creative briefs
- Update any asset amendments
- Ensure assets developed within deadlines
- Manage the Central Tarde Marketing Service Provider:
- Ensure correct and timely development and production of assets and materials for product go-live
- Support the Global Trade Marketing Manager on performance reviews against agreed KPI’s, make corrective actions where required
- Support the Global Trade Marketing Manager on regular process reviews to ensure fit for purpose and maximizing efficiencies
- Provide cover for Global Trade Marketing Manager
- Budget Management
- Maintenance of $3M Trade Marketing POS budget across the financial year
- Forecasting, raising and receipting EPO’s
Experience / Qualifications
- Graduate calibre or equivalent required.
- Proven track record of trade marketing experience with high street, grocery, and online retail.
- Strong working knowledge of POS design and creation.
- Strong working knowledge of digital retail marketing in areas such as websites and eCRM.
- Demonstration of commercial awareness and judgment.
- Organised: Effectively priorities actions, and manages deadlines.
- Collaborative:Able to work well as part of a team and liaise successfully with commercial, trade marketing, marketing and legal colleagues across all levels of the business.
- Customer Focused:Able to build effective internal and external relationships and respond to needs quickly. Develops strategic partnerships and sets and monitors internal and external service standards.
- Proactive: A positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual able to work on their own initiative.
- Communicator: Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and with external partners.
- Professional: Able to represent EA to the high standard we have come to expect, operates with integrity and is commercially aware.
- Analytical: Demonstrates a problem solving approach but broad thinking and detail oriented
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Community / Marketing Title: Trade Marketing Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-20 10:22:39.333
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.