Frostbite: Product Manager - Art and Rendering
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 157547
Position Title: Senior Program Manager II
We are Frostbite
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. We empower creators to shape the future of gaming and we achieve this by developing leading-edge engine features and world-class tools. Our talented team from across the globe is dedicated to building innovative technology and working closely with each other to ship amazing games. Frostbite powers some of the most stunning games in the industry along with deep player experiences, such as FIFA, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Need for Speed and Plant vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. Thousands of game developers all over the world are using Frostbite to create some of the best-looking games in the industry!
Art & Rendering
The Art & Rendering team at Frostbite is responsible for the technology behind the visuals of titles from DICE, EA Sports, Criterion and BioWare worldwide studios, often regarded as leading the entire industry. Thousands of content creators use the tools every day and game engineers customize and contribute to the run-time, all to meet the bleeding edge requirements from art directors.
We are now looking for a Product Manager - Art & Rendering to join the Frostbite team!
As the product manager, it is your job to ensure that the Art & Rendering development team has a vision and road-map that meet game team requirements and defines the future of game visuals.
- Establish and own the product vision and road-map specifically for the Art & Rendering area of the engine. Participate in setting the overall Frostbite vision and road-map at a global scale.
- Work with customers to understand their workflows and requirements, and represent them towards the development team.
- Perform competitive analysis against current industry engines.
- Build and maintain a backlog of dev team and customer requirements.
- Actively build and maintain relationships with customer communities, game team stakeholders and external partners (outward).
- As a member of the general leadership team, you will work with Program Managers, Technical Directors, and Team Directors to ensure timely and sustainable delivery of our product that meets global business and quality goals (inward).
- Provide direction and be an advocate for the dev team.
- Be an ambassador for the Frostbite engine.
- Deep experience with real-time rendering or 3d art production.
- Experience with setting product goals and requirements for a large development team.
- Understands the importance of user experience and how to deliver user value.
- 1+ years of experience using Agile methodologies.
- Bonus points if you have experience shipping AAA games as a technical art director or similar content lead or with another game engine or experience with scalable Agile development (SAFe).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? GLAD YOU ASKED!
At Frostbite we take care of our staff and have done so during our steady growth over the last decade. In addition to a great compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, wellness benefits like a massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees with an occupational pension.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- How the Frostbite engine is shaping the future of gaming
- More job openings for the Frostbite team
- More about our location
Community / Marketing Title: Frostbite: Product Manager - Art and Rendering
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-12 12:44:38.47
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.