Director, Global Brand Management, EA Games ( core Brand and Ground-Up Product development experience required).
Mulitple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 157493
Position Title: Director, Global Brand Management
Director, Global Brand Management, EA Games (core Brand and Ground-Up Product development experience required)
Redwood City or Playa Vista
Are you fluent in trends, lifestyle and youth-culture/sub-culture with an unruly passion for building brands? Does the challenge of combining brand stewardship, creative development and emerging technologies to produce world-class interactive entertainment experiences excite you?
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a self-motivated brand marketing director who is curious and innovative at heart with a penchant for incubating and delivering long-term consumer franchises and services.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Brand Management, you will become a part of the core leadership team that builds and develops ground-breaking firsts at EA. You will partner with game studio leadership on a multi-year brand and product development roadmap, represent the voice of the player, and guide a global-cross functional organization to bring all new play experiences to life worldwide.
The role necessitates that you excel at marrying science and creativity, and know how to identify and apply insights into the development of brands. You should demonstrate mastery in strategic brand marketing, product and service activation and commercial/business acumen. Fluency navigating changing environments, varying levels of responsibility, deep cross functional teamwork, challenging objectives and organizational prowess will allow your true strengths to shine as a brand steward.
Come join a highly collaborative team that will try out new ideas constantly, learn from them and execute again in the pursuit of pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in a fast-paced, dynamic industry.
- Lead the brand strategy for an all-new property at EA, partnering with key stakeholders including Studios, Marketing and Publishing to outline a multi-year strategy that drives a player experience
- Define long-term brand & franchise vision and creative direction to drive deep brand awareness and affinity, acquisition, engagement and long term franchise retention
- Distil large volumes of consumer research, industry and market trends into tangible and actionable insight that the studio team can use to optimize the player experience and inform strategies for brand performance and activation
- Partner with studios leadership on the brand roadmaps to support a multi-year, live service business
- Deliver the strategic business case that inspires EA to rally behind the franchise and deliver fiscal and revenue objectives in full
- Envision and articulate high-performance marketing and creative strategies along with KPIs, aligning with publishing, analytics and marcom teams to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Lead global cross functional teams fluently across creative development, campaign management, analytics/insights, publishing, finance and market planning
- Lead and direct franchise launch and expansion efforts through seamless partnerships with EA colleagues, licensors, partners and agencies; ensuring continuity and cohesion across all player touchpoints
- Create an environment that is free from failure to test new ways to reach, engage, and surround players and fans
- Franchise strategy/brand marketing experience in a forward-thinking consumer organization preferably supporting a global business in categories including entertainment, lifestyle, fashion, sports, consumer products, services and tech
- Experience as part of a team that has launched/brought a new brand to market or worked on an innovation project within their organization that married trends to opportunity
- Depth of experience in major areas of marketing including brand strategy and product marketing; digital marketing, commercial activation, live services and communications
- Experience working with research departments to define tests and interpret data to effectively break down complex problems into consumable and actionable steps
- Demonstrated success in crafting a clear strategic vision that was communicated clearly and adopted through all levels of an org and delivered results including market share, sales growth and profitability
- Excellent abilities to provide clear and concise direction/feedback to stakeholders as well as the ability to influence and collaborate with others
- A self-described tastemaker/trendsetter
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Global Brand Management, EA Games ( core Brand and Ground-Up Product development experience required).
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-05 22:10:27.37
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.