Associate Manager, Social Channels
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 157411
Position Title: Community Engagement Strategist/Specialist II
Associate Manager, Social Channel & Influencers – EA SPORTS
The Associate Manager, Social Channel & Influencers will be integral to Global Marketing Communication efforts to position the brand and product to new customer bases, elevate the brand’s perception, and tell EA SPORTS franchise specific narratives by implementing social channel, creator and celebrity influencer-based campaigns.
Focusing on gaming, lifestyle, art, music, fashion and pop culture - this leader will build strong, strategically viable plans and relationships with the celebrities and creators across social networks. This includes leading the planning, creative, production and relationships while working cross functionally with development, marketing communications, legal and brand teams to plan campaigns; managing external agencies; quantitative and qualitative analysis of campaign KPIs; forecasting and planning; and supporting the Global Marketing Communications team with any other activations and content requests that may arise.
- Experience leveraging insights and data to develop social channel and influencer content plans and campaigns.
- Experience developing and executing social influencer campaigns in partnership with marketing communications partners.
- Management of social media platforms, experience building and executing social media campaigns.
- Experience with and knowledge of social media best practices for platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Twitch.
- Excited by creating unique and innovative ideas and executing with high-quality standards
- Depth of understanding of sports gaming - specifically FIFA, NHL and UFC.
- Detail-oriented and can adhere to deadlines.
- Constantly strive to find opportunities to improve processes.
- Develop and manage the execution of compelling, forward-thinking social, creator and influencer marketing strategies and activations for EA SPORTS franchises.
- Use social content performance tools to identify and negotiate with creators and celebrity influencers that meet campaign objectives and business challenges.
- Create content briefs for creators and celebrities that stay on brand and map back to campaign strategies and KPIs.
- Oversee and manage consistent social, creator and influencer campaigns with a team of social channel and influencer specialists, as well as internal/external partners.
- Manage agency partners to oversee campaigns and ensure timely delivery of social, creator and celebrity influencer content, and campaign reports.
- Consistently communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with cross-functional teams and partners.
- Manage annual, monthly and campaign specific social and influencer budgets & optimize spend based on business objectives.
- Oversee the deployment of campaign assets on owned and partner social channels.
- Report back on content performance of owned and partner channels.
- 4+ years in the digital space with proven experience delivering successful social, creator and influencer programs across channels
- BA or BS degree in marketing or communications
- Experience building influencer or social content campaigns for brands
- Strong understanding of social influencer landscape
- Strategic understanding of digital and social media marketing in addition to appropriate metrics of success
- Solid leadership skills with the ability to facilitate teamwork
- Strong communication skills; written, spoken, presentation, etc.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically.
- Deep knowledge of the gaming industry, specifically sports games.
- Genuine fandom of FIFA, NHL or the UFC – ideally a strong knowledge of all three sports.
- Desire to brainstorm and strategize initiatives based on campaign goals and business objectives.
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to stay highly organized and efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment.
- Intense interest in social media, creators and celebrity influencers.
- Willingness to travel, if necessary, and attend off-site events.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Social Channels
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-30 21:09:28.46
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.