Senior Manager, Global Brand Management and Marketing
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 157345
Position Title: Senior Brand Manager
Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a Sr. Brand Manager to lead strategy, launch marketing, and live services marketing strategy at EA for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and other mobile games, reporting to the Sr. Brand Director. At EA, you will join a team that is shaping the future of the successful Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes franchise at an important point in its history.
You have experience in mobile game marketing – particularly in product marketing, app store marketing, and direct response marketing – and are looking for an opportunity to work on a large, established global brand to apply your existing mobile marketing skills and learn new ones as you play an important role in the brand’s global expansion. You excel in a quickly moving environment and enjoy working collaboratively with other teams.
- Work with teams in publishing, creative services, channel marketing, and sales to deliver product positioning, audience insights, and marketing execution direction.
- Lead ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing important brand strategies.
- Collaborate with studio game teams to develop product roadmap; lead strategic planning around user acquisition, engagement, and retention, and lead execution with teams against plans
- Collaborate with diverse teams in marketing, publishing, and analytics to lead the internal business narrative with executives
- Lead live services marketing and deliver live services insights by which every cross-functional team who contributes to the end-to-end player journey builds their plans.
- Partner with the analytics teams throughout the year to test merchandising, messaging, game features (and concepts), and improve player experiences based on those findings.
Skills / Competencies:
- Expertise in mobile game marketing, preferably having led a mobile game launch
- Project management and expertise across other departments.
- Understand consumer live service
- Experience building marketing strategies and building tactical plans
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Embrace working in a dynamic, flexible, changing environment
- Minimum 5 years working in marketing roles in mobile gaming
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Global Brand Management and Marketing
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-31 00:35:02.6
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.