Next-Generation Talent Recruiter- University Relations
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 157307
Position Title: Recruiter
Next-Generation Talent Recruiter
EA’s University Relations/Next-Gen Talent (UR/NGT) team is searching for an enthusiastic NGT Recruiter to join our team and drive our efforts in interns & full-time early career talent recruiting. The ideal candidate will understand recruitment requirements, maintain a strong candidate pipeline and act as an ambassador for EA with Next-Gen Talent in Canada and the US. This role will also partner with the broader UR/NGT team to execute an exceptional candidate experience; ensuring that all candidates have a positive interaction with EA at all stages of the recruitment process. He/she will also heighten awareness of career opportunities in interactive entertainment through various events and opportunities to connect with students and programs.
If you’re ready for an exciting challenge with this fast-paced team, we’d love to hear from you!
What a Next-Gen Talent Recruiter does at EA:
- Responsible for building talent pipeline through the full cycle recruiting (screening, interview scheduling, hiring, and relationship building) for specific hiring teams.
- Partner with key stakeholders in development of talent plans and strategies with assigned business groups.
- Cascade headcount targets to hiring teams (intern/new grad), identify job descriptions, open REQs in Gr8 People applicant tracking system, and manage recruitment process
- Serve as the expert for internal teams and hiring managers providing guidance on recruitment practices and qualified candidates
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with select key universities, professors, administration, and student organizations including strategically planning and executing year-round campus events
- Create and maintain efficient processes and generate regular reporting to deliver a high level of data integrity, while tailoring communication per client needs from a recruitment perspective.
- Assist in Intern Engagement & Evaluation Metrics
- Serve as POC and Mentor for prospective and current interns/new grads and build long term relationships in order to retain the next generation of innovators
- Provide memorable & unique experiences to intern/co-op and new grads (site-specific)
- Promote the EA brand while educating intern and new grad populations about career opportunities at EA
- Track and report market trends and competitive intelligence
- Introduce new creative ideas to the team to encourage future growth
- Act as the local point of contact for campus activities, treks and other ad hoc support at EA’s Vancouver studio
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in either a corporate or campus setting
- Direct experience working in the high-technology software or entertainment industry is highly desirable
- Team player with strong written and oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships both inside and outside the organization
- Accustomed to working in a rapidly-changing environment
- Consultative, influential, and collaborative with all levels of stakeholders in the organization
- Results-oriented individuals with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel within Canada & the United States up to 20%
Community / Marketing Title: Next-Generation Talent Recruiter- University Relations
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-23 22:56:50.9
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.