Sales Marketing Manager
Location: New York, New York, United States
Requisition Number: 157235
Position Title: Solutions Marketing Manager Senior
Sales Marketing Manager: Electronic Arts – Global Brand Partnerships
As part of EA’s Global Brand Partnership Group the Sales Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting sales leaders across all pre-sale and post-sale client conversations. As the sales product expert, the Sales Marketing Manager works cross-functionally to identify creative solutions for strategic marketing programs that mutually deliver against client objectives and align with EA’s player-first company mantra.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Marketing, this individual will collaborate with key internal teams to develop compelling brand packages leveraging EA’s suite of offerings across: Console, Mobile, Desktop, Content, Retail, Experiential & Competitive Gaming. As the lead project manager, this role is responsible for orchestrating all internal resources to ensure client and campaign expectations are met and EA is in a strong position to drive brand renewal conversations. This role will be a full-time hire, based in our New York City office.
- Partner with sales leads to develop growth strategies for current and new brand partners.
- Work with sales leads to manage the Pre // Post sale process, from ideation, execution and renewal.
- Develop brand proposals for both strategic 360 programs, scalable media, and programmatic deals. Facilitating ideation and internal sign off in partnership with Sales Managers, Partnership Group (retail, experiential, social), Studio Partnership (franchise leads), Media Operations and Insights as needed.
- Support programmatic deal management with agency & client trade desks
- Manage project timelines, following up on brand approvals and ensuring internal and external deadlines are met.
- Program management across multiple sales territories, pending needs of the business. (Potential Travel Required)
- Ideate with game product leads to identify new and engaging brand opportunities across EA’s premium IP
- Evolve EA’s Go-To-Market materials, ensuring our product story and offering is relevant and competitive in the ever-changing digital marketplace.
- Act as internal conduit between sales and studio leads, helping educate and keep all internal stakeholders abreast of marketplace changes and brand product expectations.
- Support sales managers in client meetings as EA internal product experts and identify the right opportunities that mutually support with EA’s vision and brand marketing objectives.
- Digital marketing and/or agency experience with an emphasis on new media and/or gaming.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a busy environment.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles and how to use qualitative and quantitative data to create compelling brand stories and packages
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort thinking outside of the box
- Collaborative and confident individual who is comfortable navigating complex internal conversations with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills are necessary.
- Strong customer service attitude including interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a focus on the details; ability to influence decisions at all levels of an organization.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills a MUST
Preferable Job Qualifications:
- Passion for games & esports landscape
- Previous agency investment & programmatic experience
- Solutions-driven and creative disposition
- Passionate about brand marketing & creative storytelling
- Familiarity with third party data and insight providers, i.e. DCM, XSM, MOAT, Double Verify, IAS, comScore, Interpret, Simmons, emarketer, New Media Measures, & Sales Force.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-27 21:47:40.287
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.