Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 157169
Position Title: Experience Designer II
You understand evidence-based design and you like creating delightful and frictionless user experiences. In addition to solid comprehension of usability and human factors, we are looking for a Designer with determination and ability to navigate complex situations.
You will evolve the user experience on one of EA’s most successful franchise – FIFA.
What you will do as a UX designer in FIFA:
- Architect engaging player flows, screens, content and states while balancing player, business and technical goals.
- Partner with your team to set priorities and find balanced design solutions to player and business goals within technical constraints.
- Determine problem spaces and lead design solutions rooted in player data
- Promote a design process and methodologies that support player centered game development
- Champion usability and accessibility
- Craft UX artifacts (experience maps, flows, wireframes, prototypes) to guide development and research
- Craft lean ways to allow players to use a product, including tone of voice, naming conventions, taxonomy, and text strings
- Guide the discovery of new kinds of experiences that contribute to the product
- Support the creation and management of a design system
- You will report into the Product Owner of the team you'll be part of
We are looking for:
- An advanced user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer or in a similar role
- Expert knowledge of usability principles and techniques, interaction design and design patterns
- The ability to translate player data into design solutions
- To present and rationalize design strategy
- Know how around creating low fidelity prototypes
- 3+ years of experience with user research methodologies and user data analysis
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto, or Proto
- Degree in Interaction Design, Psychology, HCI or demonstrated proficiency and equivalent professional experience
- Experience working in a distributed development model
What’s in it for you?
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that is built on creativity and individuality.
Who WE are?
We are EA Romania … and we make games – how thrilling is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
Are you ready to join the game?
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-19 07:05:22.24
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.