Game Product Manager
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 157114
Position Title: Sr Game PM I
The Lead Game Product Manager works directly with studio and product leadership to translate strategic directives into objectives and key results. Through ongoing partnership with the design and production teams, analytics, and research the Lead Product Manager builds a culture of iterative, lean development that prioritizes accruing product and player insight, synthesizes insights into a deep understanding of the product and player, and leverages this understanding to effectively prioritize projects to meet and exceed objectives.
- The Lead Game Product Manager will be responsible for defining and driving acquisition, engagement and monetization strategies for features and content.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about games, thinks quantitatively and rigorously, and can develop, refine, and communicate a deep understanding of the ongoing needs and expectations of our players and is laser focused on executing at scale.
- The Lead Game Product Manager is an experienced leader with a proven, demonstrated track record of delivering efficient solutions to complex business problems, providing strategic recommendations, and identifying new opportunities.
- Translate strategic directives into objectives and key results. Define and monitor KPIs and collaborate with project leadership on strategic direction in response to changes in KPIs.
- Partner closely with production and design teams to conceptualize, spec and implement engaging features, mechanics, systems and modalities of play that fulfill defined objectives.
- Work across disciplines, including design, engineering, marketing, publishing, and production, to establish processes, structure, and best practices that enable the creation and operation of a sustained and successful live service.
- Analyze both internal and external data, turning data into insights, for in-game economy, gameplay and mechanics, progression systems, and player behavior. Work cross-functionally to translate data-driven decisions into product features and marketing tactics.
- Provide direction on the design of in-game telemetry to be used as a source for dashboards, reports, experimentation, and data-driven research throughout the product lifecycle.
- Research, design, and iterate on economic models that provide choice, value, fairness and fun to players.
- Proactively identify and implement optimizations to player experience and core financial performance.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities that provide value to players and align with our business objectives.
- Partner with analytics teams to define experimentation roadmap, leveraging A/B testing, machine learning, and personalization to achieve objectives and generate product and player insight. Translates outcomes into actionable recommendations.
Community / Marketing Title: Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-14 22:11:49.99
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Orlando, Florida US