FIFA Ultimate Team - Interface/Graphic Designer (Temporary - 12 months)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 157076
Position Title: User Interface Artist 2
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kind of like that!
The Role: Interface Designer
FIFA is currently looking for an experienced Interface Designer with impeccable UI/Graphic Design skills to join our team in the Live Service space. Your work showcases a strong comprehension and appreciation for innovative use of typography, color, and layout for digital media. Your considered process, including wireframing and sketching, helps you deliver high-level concepts and polished high-fidelity screens. You have a strong portfolio of graphic design and understand brand and design systems.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience with UI and graphic design, having worked in digital UI/UX space. Please provide an online portfolio and any relevant links to previous work.
- You are proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- You have speedy production art skills (‘heavy-lifting’ - able to turn assets around quickly to a high quality) and can mentor more junior artists
- Experience designing for the screen (user interface and info hierarchy/interaction design).
- Post-secondary training or background in graphic design / user interface design
- You like to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- You have exceptional conceptual abilities; an eye for design, layout, color and detail.
- You are able to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- You are reliable and committed to projects/tasks.
- You have a solution-oriented mindset with a passion for visual problem-solving.
- You aim to present creative ideas clearly and concisely
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Community / Marketing Title: FIFA Ultimate Team - Interface/Graphic Designer (Temporary - 12 months)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-16 05:06:43.38
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.