Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 157044
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
FIFA is the biggest console game in the world, and FIFA Ultimate Team is the most popular mode. The Product Owner (Producer) works directly with Designers, Project Managers, and Developers to deliver features to our players worldwide.
The ideal Product Owner for FIFA Ultimate Team is someone passionate about making games or delivering technology to players. A love for football and the FIFA series is a benefit, not a requirement. This is a dynamic role that requires hands-on with the software and close teamwork with the world-class team that creates FIFA Ultimate Team.
FUT Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Works with partners to vet features and prioritize the backlog to ensure work is aligned with product strategy
- Actively involved in mitigating risk to successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Works with Project Managers on feature delivery processes & proposing improved workflows
- Works with team developers and QA to identify cost / development options and risks
- Identifies dependencies and champions the delivery of those requirements across teams
- Works closely with Product Management and Design team to create and maintain a product backlog according to ROI
Product Owner Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Owner/Producer
- Experience/understanding of waterfall and agile development processes
- Experience in the development of a staged product plan, including the creation of user stories and deliverables
- Outstanding communication skills (group meetings and written documentation)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement.
What's In It For You:
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, and pension with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off of creativity and individuality.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-15 22:56:21.923
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.