FIFA - Interface Designer (Temporary - 12 months)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 157043
Position Title: User Interface Artist 2
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kind of like that!
The Role: Interface Designer (companion app)
FIFA is currently looking for an Interface Designer with impeccable Graphic Design skills, showcasing a strong comprehension and appreciation for innovative use of typography, color, and layout for digital media. The process of design, including wireframing and sketching, allow a FIFA Interface Designer to deliver high-level concepts as well as polished high-fidelity screens.
- 2+ years of experience working on games (or related UI experience). Please provide an online portfolio and any relevant links to previous work.
- Advanced-level skills with Adobe Creative Suite
- Speedy production art skills (‘heavy-lifting’ - able to turn assets around quickly to a high quality)
- Experience designing for the screen (user interface and info hierarchy/interaction design).
- Post-secondary training or background in graphic design / user interface design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
- Strong eye for design, layout, color and detail
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Reliable and committed to projects/tasks.
- Solution-oriented mindset with a passion for visual problem-solving.
- Ability to present creative ideas clearly and concisely.
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
More about our location: http://careers.ea.com/our-locations/burnaby-eav
Community / Marketing Title: FIFA - Interface Designer (Temporary - 12 months)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-15 22:58:20.657
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.