Sr ITO Service Specialist
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 156998
Position Title: Senior IT Specialist I
Title: Customer Success Specialist
Location : Hyderabad, India
Electronic Arts is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. Our game franchises are offered as both packaged goods products and online services delivered through Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. EA has more than 275 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
About Game Creation Experience Operations (GCEO)
The Game Creation Experience Operations unit drives the service engine for Game Creation, by overseeing the creation, maintenance and support of all products 24x7. GCEO is fully integrated in a DevOps model where development, vendors, operations and customer service are tightly woven. Subsequently, we have a culture where proactive discovery happens as one team, we report, we iterate, and resolve items together and quickly in agile environment. Ownership of the outcome is critical to our customer experience, GCEO will own items through the entire service life cycle, regardless of which team may be doing the work, to ensure there is always timely status, transparency and quality communication. It is our mission and core value to provide an excellent customer experience, so much so, that our emphasis is not on volumes of ticket or fast ticket or request resolution, but instead how happy our customers are with our service and quality of the interactions with them.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a passionate individuals to join our global team of Operations Manager and Subject matter experts who focus on delivering reliable Game Creation Experience (GCE) product & services across EA studios and locations.
The Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is accountable for overseeing services for all EA locations and clients to ensure consistent performance of our service. The CSS is responsible for leading technical troubleshooting, driving front line activities for issues, ensuring the uptime and stability of our services, and acting as the first escalation point for all incidents and problems. The CSS is also tightly integrated into the entire development process, profoundly contributing to daily stand ups, task execution and coordination, issue tracking, vendor relations, and quality assurance. A critical function of this role is as GCEO’s service Domain Expert. In this role, the CSS maintains an expert understanding of all systems, applications and integrations for all services. As part of this, they are continuously improving the services through developments activities, risk assessments, new features, and customer feedback. In addition, they are solely responsible for onboarding new team members, and accountable for identifying and maintaining domain succession plans.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Frontline Technical expert for GCEO’s portfolio, platform management including day-to-day operations, planning, forecasting, regular maintenance, audits, monitoring and analysis, reporting, and service improvements
- Domain expert to effectively on board, educate and train customers on applications and services
- Coordinate customers, partners, vendors and stakeholders worldwide including leading calls and driving resolutions across multi-functional teams
- Facilitate product vendor relations for organization; interactions include cadence meetings, evaluations, licensing, defect tracking, service and support
- Participant in daily standups, including sprint planning, coordination of effort, and task assignment and completion
- Proactively engage in continuous service improvements as driven by customer feedback, knowledge of products, product roadmap, and strategic planning
- Implement product technical succession and roadmaps that ensure existing organizational skill and knowledge meets service requirements
- Build, maintain, and lead organizational awareness of problems via a ‘Known Error Database’
- Define and execute the process/structure to handle outages, major incidents.
- Principal leader for service outage & restoration during an incident’s life cycle
- Flag repetitive tasks as automation opportunities and drive implementation with product team
- Drives root cause analysis and corrective actions.
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need:
- Proven working experience as a customer success specialist, or equivalent experience of alteast 3+ years
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior level stakeholders, including communicating complex technical problems concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple products while maintaining a high quality of work
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS & Azure is a plus)
- Resourceful, proactive, curious and innovative - identifies issues and implements solutions
- Advanced English and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Proven attendance with ability to work shifts, after hours and weekends as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with enterprise SDLC/ALM tools, such as JIRA, Perforce, Artifactory, and Jenkins
- Basic knowledge of automated build pipelines, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Understanding of virtualization and cloud platforms (e.g. VMware, Azure, or AWS); Preferred AWS or Azure certifications
- Experience supporting enterprise level solutions and databases
- Exposure to source control management experience including advanced concepts like branching strategies and developer workflows
- Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration
- Advanced understanding of networking concepts; e.g. routing, subnets, DNS, etc.
- ITIL Foundation Certification and/or experience working in an ITIL organization is desired.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Sodexo (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that succeeds on creativity and individuality.
Don’t Just Play It – Create It!
Community / Marketing Title: Sr ITO Service Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-09-30 08:24:08.447
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.