Director – Intelligence & Incident Management
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 156992
Position Title: Director, Facilities
Manage EA’s investigations, intelligence, and incident management framework related to criminal offenses, threats, misconduct, fraud, or any other act that has or could have an impact to our employees, visitors, players and or brand world-wide.
The position is also responsible for developing, managing, and implementing a business continuity framework, working cross-functionally with key stakeholder groups.
Leadership Skills Required
- Leadership and sound Must be the de facto leader in emergency situations.
- Must have 100% credibility, objectivity and respect across all parts of the
- Ability to identify risk and define mitigation Proactive mindset.
- Build relationships with E-Staff and business leaders
- Build relationships with WW site Ability to travel to all sites to maintain these relationships.
- Promote the Security function as subject matter experts within EA
- Ability to collaborate with other service functions (IT, HR, Finance, Legal)
- Ability to influence expectations and mitigate conflict
- Willingness to challenge status quo, innovate and introduce new ideas
- Understanding of differences in standards and culture across geographies and cultures
Professional Expertise/ Knowledge
- Investigations framework and workflow process
- Formal interview & interrogation technique (Wicklander & Zulawski or Reed)
- Industry best practices and metrics defining operational performance
- Law enforcement
- Business continuity and emergency management
- Protection of confidential business information and critical assets
- Strategic vendor management
- Knowledge of estimating and cost associated with various system applications
- 10 or more years in a similar role within a multi-national corporation
- Experience in some form of law enforcement desirable
Community / Marketing Title: Director – Intelligence & Incident Management
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-09 17:52:31.463
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.