Director – Global Protective Services
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 156991
Position Title: Director, Facilities
Manage EA’s Protective Services in the areas of Events Security, Key Employee Security, and Travel Safety & Security helping to ensure the safety and security of our employees, visitors, players, and brand world-wide. This entails all aspects of safety and physical security operations including definition of priorities, allocation of resources and alignment of service delivery with business objectives in each area of responsibility.
Leadership Skills Required
- Leadership and sound Must be the de facto leader in emergency situations
- Must have 100% credibility, objectivity and respect across all parts of the business
- Ability to identify risk and define mitigation Proactive mindset
- Build relationships with E-Staff and business leaders
- Build relationships with WW site Ability to travel to all sites to maintain these relationships
- Promote the Security function as subject matter experts within EA
- Ability to collaborate with other service functions (IT, HR, Finance, Legal)
- Ability to influence expectations and mitigate conflict
- Willingness to challenge status quo, innovate and introduce new ideas
- Understanding of differences in standards and culture across geographies
Professional Expertise/ Knowledge
- Industry best practices and metrics defining operational performance
- Law enforcement
- Business continuity and emergency management
- Protection of confidential business information and critical assets
- Incident Command
- Individual, site, and residence protection
- 10 or more years in a similar role within a multi-national corporation
- Extensive sworn law enforcement experience around large events and protective details
Community / Marketing Title: Director – Global Protective Services
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-09 17:52:38.917
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.