Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 156953
Position Title: Staff Analyst
- Located next to Southern Cross Station
- Modern studio with excellent employee benefits
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast, lunch, fresh fruit, and coffee!
We are EA! And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry!
Electronic Arts’ Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a Live Service mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, and Need for Speed.
EA seeks a dedicated and skilled analyst to support its mobile studios and games. The analyst will work with and support the EA Melbourne studio as well as the wider EA community to help forecast, monitor, report and communicate game performance and player behaviour. The role requires someone who is passionate about data and communicating the story behind that data to a wide range of stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse daily performance data, including sales and in-game telemetry, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies and tactics to drive results.
- Creation and maintenance of static and interactive dashboards, reports and ad-hoc queries.
- Perform regular deep dives to investigate player segments, behaviors, and spending habits.
- Provide reporting and performance monitoring by using data drawn from diverse sources with deep analysis and recommendations on findings.
- Evaluate the impact/success of game events, content updates and marketing campaigns.
- Communicate results of analysis with clarity and impact to key stakeholders.
You will have:
- A University Degree in a compatible field (BSc, BCom, BA, Masters, etc.), or equivalent industry experience
- 2-3 years in a previous analytics role
- Excellent data analysis and data visualisation skills
- Excellent practical experience with SQL
- An ability to work collaboratively with, and tell meaningful and actionable stories for partners across a range of development disciplines
- Conscientious, with excellent organizational skills
- Modern studio, located next to Southern Cross Station
- Subsidised health care programme and gym allowance
- Excellent employee benefits, bonuses and share options
- Subsidised games and consoles, with additional games available to take home to play
- Fully stocked kitchen for breakfast, lunch, fresh fruit and hot drinks
- Friday night socials and regular team building outings
How to Apply
To apply, please click the apply now button. To learn more about a career with EA, please visit https://www.ea.com/careers.
Community / Marketing Title: Game Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-14 00:22:46.31
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.