Senior Accountant - Revenue Accounting
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 156901
Position Title: Specialist IV, Accounting
- Responsible for AR upload, credit notes, disputes research and resolution within agreed business timelines.
- Investigate and instruct cash apps team to reconcile open payments/transactions.
- Responsible for the service delivery as per SLA/KPI targets for the accounting functions.
- Generate daily and weekly reports including transaction register, bank statement, sales reports.
- Print invoice copies and keep a track of invoicing requirement by regularly updating contact details.
- Raise IT tickets, follow-up and escalate until closure of issues pertaining to billing, source data etc.
- Represent EA in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with internal/external stakeholders.
- Generate monthly reporting including Transaction Register, Account Analysis Download Report, Trial Balance Report.
- Prepare Accrual vs Actuals Analysis for respective campaigns and report out variances.
- Ability to handle complex customer portfolio with multiple tasks.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements.
- Back-up and support other revenue analyst as applicable.
- Manage revenue booking for complex portfolios within Digital Space.
- Booking Accrual JE’s for revenue.
- Booking Close Cash/Fee Actual/ICO/Tax Reserve/Refund JE’s for ORI portfolio
- Prepare Cash recon and ERP recon for ORI portfolio
- Prepare Balance Sheet recon for ORI portfolio.
- Attending weekly and monthly status update meetings
Expected Work Experience in AR module: 5-8 years
Academic Qualifications: MBA in Finance is preferred but not mandatory. Must have bachelor’s degree in Commerce/business/Finance.
Communication: Strong command over verbal and written English.
Should be a change catalyst.
Domain Knowledge: Sound Understanding of GL/ Accounting.
Excel Skills: Proficient with excel, Macro knowledge will be an added advantage.
Shifts: Open for Night shifts.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Accountant - Revenue Accounting
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-31 09:05:25.48
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.