Programmatic Sales Manager
Location: New York, New York, United States
Requisition Number: 156805
Position Title: Senior Account Manager I
EA is seeking a Programmatic Sales Manager to drive adoption of our new programmatic solution in market. This is an exciting opportunity to join the advertising team at EA and have a huge, immediate impact on revenue growth through programmatic channels! EA offers global advertisers a compelling portfolio of innovative, video/native solutions and the opportunity to understand, engage and target its’ most brand loyal consumers. You will help define EA products to meet clients’ needs, while building deep, strategic relationships with the world’s largest advertisers.
The ideal candidate has established relationships with programmatic buyers at trading desks, holding companies and brands. You have a solid understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem and how agencies plan and buy programmatic campaigns.
- Manage a portfolio of the largest media agencies and brands, mainly focusing on trading desks and programmatic buyers
- Build and manage strategic partnerships across owned territory, driving adoption of EA’s suite of programmatic offerings
- Provide product demos, respond to RFPs and close new deals
- Work closely with our operation and optimized team to launch and manage campaigns along with the product team to provide customer feedback on platform features, requests, etc
- Collaborate closely with the direct sales team and tag-team on meetings with EA’s largest clients
- Exceed established revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- At least 3 years of experience in the programmatic space, either at an agency, ad-tech company or publisher
- You can speak to the programmatic execution side of things and take a solutions-oriented approach to selling
- You have exceptional communication skills and a “hunter” mentality
- Ability to command a large audience when needed for larger presentations or product demos as well as a 1:1 consultative conversation
- Existing relationships with trading desks a plus
- Familiarity with the programmatic ecosystem and a desire to help take a new product to market
Community / Marketing Title: Programmatic Sales Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-03 23:34:23.357
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.