Development Manager, Ad Product
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 156804
Position Title: Sr Digital Strategist
Ad Product Program Manager
At EA, we have one simple vision: become the world’s greatest games company. We are a community of artists, storytellers, technologists and innovators working in one of the most dynamic industries today. We are building a company that thinks about the player experience at every step. We are transforming for a digital future and work as one team. We take risks and we dream big. And together we are changing the way millions play every day.
The Global Brand Partnerships (GBP) business drives player engagement through rewarding brand experiences in our quest to inspire the world to play. We are seeking an Ad Product Program Manager who will support ad platform integrations across all gaming platforms mobiles. This individual will provide daily technical and tactical support to game studios and will coordinate efforts with GBP cross-functioning teams, including Ad Product, Demand Partners, and Ad Operations. You will be responsible for supporting ad tech implementation and custom ad integrations, tracking processes and coordinating across all ad integration and support efforts. This role partners with external vendors to ensure successful implementation of our ad platform in all of EA games. This role reports to the Director, Ad Product and Program Management.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and external partners to facilitate ad SDK integrations and custom ad integrations with EA Game Studios
- Identify, understand and solve for common ad delivery issues with cross-functional teams and external partners
- Help grow inventory by supporting ad ideas implementation of ad products and solutions across GBP, EA game studios, EA central technology, QA, and external ad partners
- Perform and understand operational tasks, such as adjusting settings in third-party toolsets, tracking and maintaining app specific information pertinent to ad integration in EA games
- Run effective and efficient cross-team meetings to progress ad integration and initiatives with Game Studios
- Participate in game development process to facilitate ad priorities and integration
- Develop and update ad implementation workflow processes and facilitate improvements by documenting post mortems, updating integration and tracking documentation, and communicating changes cross-functionally
- Understand the latest game industry and ad-tech trends and influence new initiatives across the organization
- Project management skills and an ability to be flexible and prioritize amongst many and various asks across teams.
- Proactive and self-motivated, possessing exceptional communication skills
- Able to synthesize technical details and effectively communicate with our external tech partners and internal non-technical teams
- Superb customer service - this role services internal and external stakeholders
- Possess strong attention to detail, quick learner, proactive and self-motivated
- Good understanding of iOS, Android, console/OTT game development and 3rd party ad SDKs
- Technical understanding of ad serving in web and/or mobile in-app desired
- Enjoys playing video games across all platforms
- Experience working in or with QA and engineering teams, game development is a plus.
- Experience or training in Project Management Principles
- Good understanding of Agile development and Scrum methodology
- Experience working in complex, fast-paced environment that constantly shifts
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager, Ad Product
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-03 23:34:36.92
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.