Associate Game Designer - FIFA Mobile
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 156770
Position Title: Associate Game Designer
Who Are We?
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the FUEL that inspires the best games in the world. We’re innovators and great storytellers. But it’s not just about amazing your peers – it’s about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
We are the EA Sports Mobile Team, a division of EA crafting high-quality mobile games and focusing on delivering high-quality, immersive experiences created to fit the lifestyle of mobile gamers. EA Sports Mobile currently operates in Vancouver, British Columbia, Orlando, Florida, and Bucharest, Romania.
Your Impact at EA:
At EA, Game Designers are champions of the product. As a Game Designer you’ll be an integral member of the team, shaping our games to satisfy both hardcore and casual players, driving commercial success on a free-to-play business model.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Lead Designer, Producer and Product Manager to help define the design with regards to every facet of the game: structure, flow, economy, etc.
- Collaborating closely with all disciplines – engineering, art, QA, etc. – to implement features, systems and content on schedule and to a high standard of quality.
- Giving feedback to other design team members regarding the specifics of implementation.
- Developing and maintaining design documentation, with an emphasis on clarity and concision.
- Identifying, proposing and implementing improvements to workflow and tools.
- Designing and creating wireframes and screen flows optimized for a mobile-first experience.
Who You Are:
- 1+ year of professional game design experience.
- Deep familiarity with BCG, RPG, and sports genres on mobile, PC, and console platforms.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Strong technical thinking and scripting skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel and Visio), wikis (e.g., Confluence) and wireframing (e.g., Balsamiq, Adobe XD) highly advantageous.
Please provide a portfolio including game design documentation and other examples of your design work.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Game Designer - FIFA Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-08-02 17:55:10.237
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO