Associate Development Manager
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 156641
Position Title: Assoc DM
The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for a Development Manager who has a proven record of always taking the initiative when it comes to the ownership of group deliverables. The responsibilities require excellent communication, and advanced organizational, time and project management skills. Expert knowledge of video game development procedures is mandatory.
- Oversee Project Management of DCL group including:
- Milestone tracking for Database and Asset Managers.
- Weekly status reports for DCL deliverables.
- Confluence and sharepoint page management.
- Excellent project management using tools such as Excel, MS Project, Jira etc.
- People Management: Manage local team of seasonal TFT producers.
- Drive the recruitment of new team members in EAMEX office.
- Manage, distribute and oversee DCL Open Bugs in DevTrack.
- Capacity planning support.
- Tracking of Post Mortems, Feature Brief reviews and day-to-day DCL requests.
- Provide regular communication on project status to team members and game teams.
- Assist in DCL Production decisions and closely monitor deliverables.
- Identify risks and dependencies and work with team leads to mitigate them.
- Coordination of reports to maximize efficiency.
- Experience in video game development, ideally FIFA.
- Advanced Project Management skills.
- WWE or football data editing knowledge/background.
- Excellent decision making capabilities.
- People Management skills. Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-22 18:04:57.17
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.