Location: Redwood City, California US
Requisition Number: 156590
Position Title: Contingent
Location: Redwood Shores
Term: 6 months
Nature and Scope of Position:
- Work with a team of producers, designers, artists and engineers to create and own compelling new features for upcoming The Sims 4 games
- Take ownership of specific processes that are critical for ensuring the quality and on-time release of the game
- Work closely with the production team to ensure vision and strategies are aligned with overall goals for the game.
Responsibilities may include:
- Ownership over game features
- Working with designers to articulate vision and goals of game features
- Reviewing and approving game features as they are implemented
- Liaison with QA teams to ensure testing process efficiency and quality
- Field bugs and assess their priority and risk
- Ownership over critical processes like asset tagging and metadata input
- Support the development team using proprietary tools
- Write and manage the localization of feature text
- Coordination of internal and external play tests
- Track community feedback to inform strategic decisions
- Act as the primary customer advocate, ensuring the best possible customer experience
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment/culture
- Experience working on and contributing to the development of video games and /or other interactive entertainment
- Ability to work collaboratively - Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Hungry to learn new skills, processes, and pipelines
- A lover of games!
- The ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment and priorities
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-16 16:42:34.227
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location: Redwood City
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US