Sr. Global Compensation Manager
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 156534
Position Title: Senior Compensation Program Manager
Senior Manager, Global Compensation
Location: (LA, Vancouver, Seattle or Redwood City)
The Challenge Ahead:
The compensation team is comprised of trusted consultants to our HR partners and the business leaders at EA and is responsible for the design, implementation, administration and evolution of compensation programs across EA globally. Through conferences, research, networking and ongoing development opportunities, we stay at the forefront of market trends and marry our knowledge of market practice with the unique needs of our business to create and maintain compelling and competitive compensation programs that attract, engage, reward and retain EA’s talent.
As a Senior Global Compensation Manager, you will develop /evolve, and project manage one or more global programs with cross-functional support from a team of HRBPs, HRIT, global compensation team members, and HR centers of excellence (recruiting, learning, analytics). On our lean team, we all also work as project team members on other compensation programs / initiatives. Our Compensation Manager is the thought partner and consultant to one or more of our HR leaders / HR business partners to drive and meet business and talent needs.
As members of the Global Compensation team, the Senior Global Compensation Manager will report to Sr. Director, Global Compensation directly.
- As part of Global Compensation Team, serve as an expert in the development, design, and implementation of compensation programs and policies to support EA’s business strategy
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and Senior Business Leaders to drive and influence compensation strategy within the specific client organizations
- Partner with the Talent & Performance team to seamlessly align approaches to performance & development with compensation practices as well as enable the execution effectiveness via developing world-class compensation education programs
- Remain current on global compensation technical solutions and market best practices; introduce innovated solutions to enhance internal programs
- Being an expert of major external survey methodologies and have deep insights in market data utilization globally
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure competitive hiring packages as well as to keep a market pulse on a real-time basis
- Lead the annual compensation planning solutions with strong HRIS and Talent & Performance team partnerships and provide leadership in company-wide compensation budgets build in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Convert data outcomes into insights and executive ready presentations to senior leaders
- Plan, develop and implement new and revised compensation programs; integrate compensation for mergers and acquisitions to meet the organization's goals and competitive practices
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing internal compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending revisions that maintain competitiveness and fiscal responsibility
- Design, develop and maintain job architecture structures for the company
- Provide comp consulting to client groups to meet business needs
- B.S. degree in Business or related area. Master’s degree a plus.
- ~ 12 years of progressive global compensation management experiences with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, innovative business solutions to clients' challenges
- Outstanding analytical capabilities, experience with big data and interfacing between HRIS applications, solid financial and compensation modeling skills and ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, design and recommend market competitive programs aligned to business strategy.
- Work independently to drive and manage projects across multiple functions and client groups, utilizing subject matter expertise and knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings
- Work regularly and comfortably with high-level individual contributors and leaders across multiple functions. Track record of influencing at the senior leadership level.
- Extensive experience with compensation surveys and consulting firms.
- Excellent business acumen; strong team orientation with collaborative style, which engages stakeholders and leads to good business decisions.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with the ability to articulate and distill complex issues.
- Ability to manage change effectively always mindful of technology and business processes implications.
- A proven track record in leading global projects in compensation
- Experiences with advanced compensation planning technology development and implementation
- Advanced excel skill is a must
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Global Compensation Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-11 20:01:23.003
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.