Customer Success Manager
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 156472
Position Title: Manager IT
Customer Success Manager
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
About Game Creation Services (GCES)
The Game Creation Experience Service organization drives the service engine for Game Creation, by overseeing the creation, maintenance and support of all products 24x7. GCES is fully integrated in a DevOps model where development, vendors, operations and customer service are tightly woven. Subsequently, we have a culture where proactive discovery happens as one team, we report, we iterate, and resolve items together and quickly in agile environment. Ownership of the outcome is critical to our customer experience, GCES will own items through the entire service life cycle, regardless of which team may be doing the work, to ensure there is always timely status, transparency and quality communication. It is our mission and core value to provide an excellent customer experience, so much so, that our emphasis is not on volumes of ticket or fast ticket or request resolution, but instead how happy our customers are with our service and quality of the interactions with them.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be a highly skilled global manager with an opportunity to managing a products entire service and support; including application, infrastructure, cloud based / SaaS infrastructure technologies within an Agile environment. The role provides the opportunity to work in a growing, complex enterprise scale environment, where the team makes valuable and genuine contribution towards EA’s growth, innovation and vision. They will lead our service and support organizations in lock step with our product and development strategy. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for maturing & further integrating our service capabilities into the product model. In addition, core focus areas will be:
- Developing a high performing culture/team
- Measuring performance of People, products and underlying process
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Experience
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team that provides product-based support to 20+ sites globally 24x7.
- Escalation for all products, technologies and services.
- Manage projects, products, process and service improvements
- Lead a diversely skilled organization and develop processes to measure performance of staff, operations, technology and services.
- Deliver operational and management metrics that proactively & meaningfully monitor and measure established goals, processes, technology and services.
- Oversee and manage the design/re-design and implementation of product’s processes, services and strategies.
- Foster regular communications with business partners and leadership, including, IT management, to capture business requirements or new demand.
- HR duties associated to a senior manager level employee including direct reports, performance conversations, objective setting, and career development.
- 5+ years’ experience leading a technical support organization with proven ability to assess, spotlight, grow and get the most out of direct reports.
- 10+ years’ experience within an application & infrastructure product support environment
- 5+ years’ experience managing a complex, worldwide, 24x7 service
- 5+ years’ experience managing IT products and service management activities
- Critical thinker with proven project leadership skills
- Demonstrable experience of developing a high-performance culture / team
- Demonstrable experience of identifying, negotiating and managing third party vendors
- Interpersonal communication style, a natural relationship builder
- Analytical with an eye for detail and a natural problem solver
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know:
- Where we are located? Afi Park 2, Vasile Milea no 4F (click here for pics)
- More about the events and work environment on our FB page - Inside EA Romania
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2019-07-30 07:12:45.877
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.